Get First Responder “By Owner” Exposure! – as a service to our First Responder Community we want to give FREE exposure to those of you who have property to sell or rent. We are proud to be able to help our community out!
First Responder “By Owner” Exposure Weekends! This FREE service to our First Responder Families is to provide a place to expose For Sale or For Rent by Owner properties. This free of charge to all participants, by being outside of the traditional real estate channel & the representation that comes with it. If you are interested in any of these properties – please reach out to the individual contacts, we are not party to these transactions.
Information Needed for us to post your property:
- Area: <neighborhood or Suburb>
- Close to <or exact address your choice>
- Property Type: <Single Family, Condo, Apartment, Land, etc.>
- Beds/Baths: <if applicable>
- Short Property Description: <short description>
- Contact Name: <First or Full, up to you>
- Contact phone: <optional>
- Contact email: <working, required>
- Plus: 1 to 3 pictures <quality matters, min of 1 needed>
- Email all to <Tricia@ChicagoHome.com>
Terms & Conditions:
- There is NO charge for submissions or postings. However, a described property either For Sale or For Rent may only post two times, no matter the number of submissions. If posted twice and not sold/rented, we offer listing services with discounts to First Responders/First Responder Families and for City workers who must live within city limits for their jobs.
- All submissions are subject to FirstResponderHomes.com Admin approval. That approval is final and not appealable to any 3rd party under any circumstance.
- Accepted submissions will post on Friday and so must be submitted between Monday & Thursday. We do not hold open future spots. Nor do we accept any liability for submissions not run, for whatever reason, including but not limited to, too many submissions in a given week.
- There is NO AGENCY RELATIONSHIP created by these postings. This is a free accommodation to our website & Facebook Followers and visitors. Before posting, the submissions may be lightly edited for length, cogency and grammar – but the words and the responsibility for those words are solely the responsibility of the submitter.
- We are not involved in any facet of any transaction that comes from the properties posted on our site(s) under this promotion. We cannot advise or become an intermediary, in any fashion for properties that are not listed with us or for people buying, selling and/or renting properties who have yet to become our clients. We do offer full representation for buyers, sellers, renters and landlords but that is fully outside this complimentary promotion – BUT we are always available to do so for our First Responder Families.
- We take fair housing very seriously, see www.hud.gov site. We do not discriminate and do not allow discrimination in postings on our site (to the best of our knowledge). You are responsible for your postings and, by making the submission, agree to fully indemnify us for any and all your actions arising out of your posting and subsequent dealings with prospective tenants, buyers and any form of inquiry.
- You also agree to indemnify and hold harmless our facebook page, @properties, David A. Baran, Tricia Konrath, The ChicagoHome Brokerage Network Team to the fullest extent, including any legal costs expended to enforce indemnification provisions.
- Promotions cannot be combined without written permission. First Responder rebates are not applicable to First Responder “By Owner” Exposure and First Responder “By Owner” Exposure Weekends, as the owner has not listed the property with us.